Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Wow. There are so many with TSW

I had never heard of TSW and now I am overwhelmed with the blogs and stories.  I am especially overwhelmed with their dats and flare-ups and the time it takes to cure. Lots of info and lots of stories. Most of the blogs are yooung women from 20-40  years old.  So sad. I know how they feel. I am one of the few moms most with blogs ate single young women.

So far to defeat my eczema particularly tsw I am doing the following list:
-no gluten, meat and very minimal diary
-juicing  meals per day and 80% raw vegetables per day.
-drinking only water
-taking seaweed baths 2-3 times per week
-after showers or baths at night I apply emu oil to the dry patches.
-no petrol or parabens in any products
-using coconut oil and shea butter as moisturizer
-starting today I am drinking milk thistle and dandelion tea to help aid my intestines, colon, and kidney get rid of the steroids
-taking acidophilus and bifidus for overall immune boost and health
-no alcohol

And praying for this to away!

No comments:

Post a Comment