Thursday, January 23, 2014

I survived what I thought was going to be hardest TSW weekend.  Aside from fighting TSW I am also a stay at home mom of a 5 and 2 year old as well as an Origami Owl designer.  This weekend was a conference for my business and it was in San Diego, 2 hours from home.  I had been looking forward to this weekend for weeks and what it should have been.  It was supposed to be a kid free girls weekend with the weekend ending at an organic spa.  Well thanks to TSW the days leading up were pretty bothersome.  I knew I could not survive the night pain in itching with my friends in a hotel with hard water an no comforts of home.

Thanks to my hubby and some last minute planning we made the best of it and took our travel trailer and stayed across the bay.  I did not get my girls weekend, had to bring my own lunch and juice with my new TSW vegan diet but I did it.  And my skin behaved.  It is not so red now and showers still are very painful but I am learning.  The redness and inflammation is going down,  I now have eczema on both arms, hands, neck and chest, face and it is spreading to my stomach and back.  But I can do this!  I just hate how painful showers are.  I need to dry off so fast and get the coconut oil on or I literally so dry and itchy it is unbearable.  I pray this flare up is not one of many and that I get tons of strength to endure.

No comments:

Post a Comment