Monday, June 6, 2016

Month 30

Pain. I know pain too well. I am tired. Just last week my little family of 4 moved. We are currently on an extended "vacation" in the antelope valley waiting for our dream ranch. We are in escrow for a 16+ acre ranch in acton ca. I have seen so many positive changes since we moved. Before I was in some bad times. We moved in With my parents after our home sold. We decided to relocate to Acton, our future, to acclimate our lives. And for the most part it had been positive. I have been better. Prior I have been forced to wear sleeves to even get though my day. I have not worn them at all except for bed for almost a week. I have home cooked every meal except two. One my husband made and the other we ate at a local spot. I am pray this will finally leave me. I pray this will never hurt another. I know God hears me. I don't know why I have to bear this but I pray it will leave me soon. I feel like a shell of my former self. Soon, I hope, I will be better Than I have ever been. 

No comments:

Post a Comment