Saturday, July 18, 2015

Day 564

Yesterday was an ok day in terms of tsw. Today is a bad day. Pain all day in very local places. My neck, chin, elbows, and knuckles hurt so much at times I literally have to stop what I am doing. I have this expression on my face that I cannot hide when the pain is this bad. I have little hope today as I know tomorrow may not be too different. Below are pics of my knuckles. It makes me cry to see my skin. They are covered in long sleeves almost the whole day. Washing my hands hurts so much. I am envious of others who don't have to feel this. I don't look forward to my day. Even sleep evades me when the pain is this bad. Last night I woke up in the middle of the night with my shoulders so numb and they felt as if they were being pulled out of their sockets. Like my entire shoulder and rotator cuff had fallen asleep. Good days usually mean I won't sleep. I don't know why. 



I am happy my hands do not look terrible. They are tsw acceptable. But oh so tender and painful. 


No comments:

Post a Comment