Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Month 30. Going. Swimming. Hoping to heal.


Here I am month 30 and just as areas start to heal I get a new patch on my middle finger. But... This week I have done far more than ever in the least 3 years. Late last week my son decided to go too far in the pool and fully clothed I had to jump in and save him. I was ok after. Itchy but ok. We also moved two weeks ago and are starting a new family journey. We sold our home in March and lived with my parents to help me. In the end it was harder on our family so last week we 'moved' into our fifth wheel trailer and while we await escrow we are on a long family vacation. We are full time RV living and have been having such a great time. Some things are harder like limiting my laundry and being 100% in charge. But I have EVERY meal in the last two weeks. 

Our escrow is for a 16 acre ranch. A dream of my husband and I. Unfortunately I am not healed I used ts for 18 years and still struggle daily. But with the help of facebook Tsw groups and knowing I will heal is helping me. 

Soon very soon I hope. 






No comments:

Post a Comment