Saturday, May 7, 2016

29 months Tsw and my anniversary.

Today my my hubby and I celebrated our 9 year wedding anniversary. Our anniversary was on cinco de mayo and this weekend we went to our favorite restaurant the Ramos House Cafe in San Juan Capistrano. I am not healed at 29 months Tsw but last night I slept through the night without waking to scratch for the first time in a over a year.  I started my day with my usual shower and peel then got dressed and left the house about 9 went to brunch and then walked around the historic homes then antique shopping. I  getting better slowly. I used ts for 18 years and still have thick dry scales red skin on 70% of my body but it is healing. It is healing very very slow. Tsw is hard. Harder than dislocating my shoulder and harder than having a c section. Harder than potty training kids. I hope this ends soon. Prayers and healing thoughts to you all.


No comments:

Post a Comment