Friday, December 11, 2015

Last week I had such a terrible flare.   In a weeks time I had a great Thanksgiving Saturday with my family and then spiraled downward fast.  It lasted a week.  A terrible week of pain.  I managed to live, which in the moment was so impossible.  December 1st I started month 24 and the flare calmed down on the 3rd.  I was so emotional and tired, I cried a lot.  But then felt better.  Today I was able to get in the shower, peel and get dressed in about 35-40 minutes.  This is awesome.  I still flare quite bad on my hands and neck.  But I can move my legs without wincing.  Last week the tsw skin on my inner thighs felt like it would crack and split every time I extended my legs or sat down.

I really want to get better, it will happen and I see healing but i am tired.  If you wake up pain free please don't take it for granted.  My heart aches for the thousands of us living like this.  Hopefully my third year of tsw will be only healing.

No comments:

Post a Comment