Thursday, September 24, 2015

Seeing the light.

I don't know who reads this. 

But I am healing. Very slowly. I struggle everyday. I cannot believe how a drug has done this to me. A drug allowed by Fda. I really have struggled with suicidal thoughts and hopelessness. But I see the light. 

If you are on Facebook or Instagram please find me as I post more regularly on those medias. On Facebook I am Michael-Annjanette Debellis. And on Instagram i am @annjidebellis. 

One day this nightmare will end and the life I am supposed to live will be allowed to enter. I am so excited for that day. 

This is my left elbow today. Please let the healing continue. 




2 comments:

  1. It has to be so exhausting to fight through each day. God gave you a husband who is keeping the hope alive for you. You can be angry about it because it isn't fair or deserved and the positives that may come out of it still don't give you back your lost time. But when this is over you will feel more free and strong than you ever have. I am praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am following your progress Annjanette. You are among the bravest people on the planet. My daughter is also part of that club. I am grateful to you and others who post their progress - it is the only light at the end of this long dark tunnel I have. You are in my thoughts and prayers <3

    ReplyDelete